#conflictfreediamonds, #ecofriendlydiamonds, #ethicaldiamonds, #sustainablejewelry, #guiltfreediamonds, #conflictfreediamondjewelry, #sophisticatedjewelry, #ecofriendlydiamondjewelry, #labcreated, #vintagejewelry, #labgrowndiamondjewelry, #syntheticdiamonds, #RWdiamondbroker,
We all love diamonds. Some of us enjoy wearing them, enjoying their natural beauty and shiny appearance. Knowing that the natural forming of diamonds requires high temperatures and extreme pressure, and millions of years too, was just a matter of time before people would try to “grow” them in a lab. And they did that!
At the beginning of this article, we should note that these aren’t fake at all – they are natural, but the forming process is faster, and they are as equally beautiful as the mined ones.
1. Lab-created diamonds were created back in 1950. Since they are rare and difficult to be found in their natural form, people were looking for an alternative way to get them. The first version was created in 1950, but the gem-quality lab-created diamonds were not available until 1971 when they were first used for jewelry. Just a few years ago they became commercially popular among the users and can now be found in regular jewelry stores.
2. They are completely made of carbon. The atom of carbon is the base unit for this crystal. The chemical structure is maintained under heat and pressure, but the process is much shorter than the natural one, as we explained at the beginning of this article. If you remember the chemistry lessons from high school, then you probably know what we are talking about, since diamonds have a unique crystal, completely formed from carbon atoms.
3. There is no visible difference between natural and lab-created diamonds. Gemologists can only tell by using advanced chemical and physical methods to do that. And we can assure you it’s not worth the time and money. For example, cubic zirconia is different, and you can see that by just watching the reflection of the light. But if you compare two real diamonds Lab and mined, you won’t see any difference at all. And they are affordable, compared to the mined ones.
4. You are saving the environment too. Mined diamonds require a lot of effort, but also electric supplies and gas, and we don’t even include human labor in this. So, that’s one of the reasons why they are very expensive, and they can harm the environment too. With the lab-created diamonds, you are getting a premium product for a much more affordable price, that fits your budget.
5. You will get a certificate for authenticity. No matter if you are buying a lab-created or mined one, the seller must provide a quality certificate from a third-party gemological lab. If you don’t receive anything, you have a complete right to feel suspicious, and deny taking the lab-created diamond. Every customer should get this certificate, to verify the authenticity of the lab-created diamond. As we said, if it’s not offered to you, you can be sure something is shady in this case.
6. They are completely sustainable. The best thing about lab-grown diamonds is that they are sustainable, and this is another benefit when it comes to protecting the environment. The most common misconceptions about lab-created diamonds. Since people rarely trust something that is artificial or lab-created, they will think the same about the diamonds too. No one is prepared for that type of change, especially the mining corporations. They will try to assure the people that there is nothing like the natural mined products, but as we said, they are very expensive, and we are happy to provide them to those who want them.
Lab-created diamonds aren’t fake. They are the same, but they take less effort to be available for everyone. And of course, we will repeat the strongest fact we mentioned few times in this article – the natural mined and lab-created diamonds are completely the same when it comes to their chemical and physical features. The competition will tell you anything to protect their products
Conclusion: Having an exclusive piece of jewelry is today available for everyone who wants it. You don’t need to save for years and spend a large amount of money for an engagement ring, knowing that you can find something that is equally good for a lower price. Avoid the misconceptions and stereotypes – lab-created diamonds are the same as mined ones. It only takes less time to be produced, shaped, and put on a ring or any other type of jewelry.